Do you have a background in Digital Marketing? Are you hands-on with website marketing and SEO?
Reed have partnered with a leading Tools and Accessories business in Watford to hire an experienced Digital & Web Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.Overview
- Create consistent growth in website traffic through SEO, PPC and campaigns.
- To improve consumer experience and drive online sales through website optimisation and improved reach on all digital platforms.
- Implement agreed web and online strategy projects.
- Increase website traffic through SEO, PPC and paid social campaigns.
- Ensure that website marketing and promotion of products is planned, co-ordinated and executed.
- Manage B2B and B2C email activity, working closely with various teams to develop engaging execution.
- Create and execute campaigns in support of product launches and business objectives.
- Manage, build and maintain the quality of CRM database and use data to construct effective campaigns.
- Monitor the effectiveness of social media posts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Work closely with Trade Marketing, Sales, Studio and NPD teams to ensure consistency and accuracy throughout all campaigns and activity.
- Hands-on experience of website promotion techniques, SEO and PPC.
- Able to write strategic reports, proposals, business cases and planning documents.
- Demonstrable initiative, creativity, resilience and enthusiasm in delivering online impact.
- Able to fashion coherent web and online market plans using data.
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
- Experience using databases such as Access, SQL Server, Filemaker (desirable)
- Experience in Retail or FMCG (desirable)
For more information or to register your interest please apply now and we will be back in touch. Alternatively contact Aleks at REED Watford for an informal and confidential chat. Good luck with your application!
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Private Health and Dental Insurance
- Free parking on-site
- Progression opportunities