MoonJet Flight Support is looking for a Fuel Contracts Manager to cover UK, and the European Union. We are among the market leaders in flight services and fueling worldwide.
MoonJet provides all services related to high standard Airport Fueling, handling, with fixed-base operator (FBO) and VIP lounges, large parking areas, crew rest rooms, and a range of high-end services,with Computerized flight planning & weather briefings - Overflight & landing clearances - Ground handling - Hotel accommodation and transportation - Weather reports - Trip cost estimates and even Charters. Key Responsibilities:
The Fuel Contracts Manager will be responsible for negotiating & managing fuel procurement contracts to maintain supplies at the best possible cost; fuel dispatching & third party fuel carrier agreements; facilitating accounting processes and procedures with retail pricing.
Plan and direct field operation programs that lead to enhanced guest service. Provide Ultimate Service, Superior Performance, and Positive Impact.
- Negotiate and manage all aspects of fuel procurement to profitably and competitively support and grow retail fuel sales
- Financial responsibility for fuel retail operations and responsible for BOL accounting processes
- Maintain retail fuel pricing based on cost, market conditions, and business goals.
- Guide and direct policies and procedures for fuel retail sales and operations
- Plan and direct programs that allow for enhanced guest service
If you are an experienced Fuel Contracts Manager,
- Related degree and min of 3 years experience in the petroleum industry
- Extensive knowledge in the retail/wholesale Petroleum business including: Supply Procurement, Dispatching, Logistics and Accounting
- Technical knowledge and understanding of fuel pump operations and related technologies
- Ability to create, implement and monitor effective business plans
- Strong P&L, communication, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others
and have a good background with aircraft's fueling and a proven record of developing new business opportunities,
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!