Goodman Masson are looking for a Financial Business Partner to join a leading FTSE listed business. This large and still growing Company is searching for a driven individual to join their team where they encourage your talent to thrive and believe in rewarding success.
This business is hugely progressive and needs a driven, success orientated individual to lead their team. With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas. The successful candidate with be working for an incredibly diverse company that is excited to see staff working autonomously and encourage personal development.
- Challenges and supports functional leaders to improve performance and proactively identify and manage risks and opportunities;
- Creating project plans and organising teams efficiently and autonomously;
- Financial planning, budgeting & forecasting with the local business area and report and track progress against delivery of financial targets;
- Strong focus on decisions and actions that maximise business growth.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant;
- Strong academics (2:1 minimum);
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and develop relationships;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Adaptable and Diligent;
- Forward thinking, confidently voicing new ideas to improve processes.