- Well-funded start-up with a focus on mental well-being.
- 2019 "Rising Star" and 2020 "Best Start-up" winners.
- Remote working, progressive tech, lots of autonomy.
I'm helping an award-winning start-up who specialise in intelligent mental well-being products, using cultural analytics to provide an incredibly in-depth overview of human psychology to the community. Their app and platform aggregates masses of data with the use of Tech and AI to create meaningful outputs that will help people better understand their own psychology and how to manage their mental health effectively. With recent investment and ambitious growth planned for this year and beyond, they're looking for an iOS Developer to join the team. Experience you'll need
What you'll be doing
- Proven background in iOS development, preferably working with Swift though this is not essential.
- A solid understanding of iOS architectures and modules.
- Strong working knowledge of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience using RESTful as well as third party APIs and libraries.
- Familiarity with offline storage and notification functionality.
- Awareness of unit-testing code, edge cases, usability and reliability.
- Self-starter, comfortable coming into a fast-paced start-up environment.
The PoC for their app has been completed last year and they are now in need of a skilled iOS Developer to build their mobile application from scratch ahead of going to market. With a truly unique concept you will be responsible for bringing their exciting designs to life by crafting beautiful interactions and UI. Working alongside the Android and Full-Stack Dev you will use your expertise to weigh-in on product design processes and ethical debates to plan future changes and iterations for the app, balancing user needs with technical feasibility to ensure seamless implementations. This role would suit a creative self-starter who has a passion for making a real difference with the work they produce. What you'll get in return for your talents
You'd be joining a start-up who are making a real-life difference to the mental well-being of people everywhere, allowing you to take pride in the work you produce. They're focused on R&D, will upskill you in the areas you're not quite as confident and are happy for you to work remotely with an occasional trip to their office in Bournemouth (1-2 times a month). They offer 25 days holiday, £1000 annual training allowance, an employee share scheme, full flexible working, free access to their app, enhanced parental leave, team away days and more. They're also about to introduce a 'flexi-Friday' policy where you can focus on deep work, personal development, creative projects or take the day off with no sign off needed!What's next?
Want to apply? Send your CV to Ellen to be considered.