Vitality, Portfolio Management Office Analyst, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits, 6-month FTC
We're the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we're out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you'll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It's what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As ourPortfolio Management Office Analyst, you'll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career4
As our Portfolio Management Office Analyst, you will capture, analyse and monitor information, and provide support to enable quality and consistent delivery of the VitalityHealth change portfolio.
You will enforce governance standards and ensure day-to-day running of all Project Management Office services including planning, status reporting, risk & issue management, financial management, resource management, change control, and dependency management.
Key responsibilities of our Portfolio Management Office Analyst include:
- Working in conjunction with the PMO Manager to maintain a Project Delivery Framework, including RACI, processes, and templates
- Coordinating the rollout of new processes to the Project Managers, and establishing requirements for additional training/knowledge sharing
- Providing ongoing support on the Change Delivery Framework and processes, ensuring that any new process or change to existing process is rolled out in a clear and logical manner
- Providing PMO Analyst support and guidance to Portfolio Manager and Project Managers
- Providing dedicated Portfolio support to Head of Portfolio Change and Portfolio Managers, collating and evaluating key Management information for monthly meetings
- Attending Project PIR's and consolidating all Lessons Learnt into a central PMO Lessons Learns Log
- Performing Project Assurance activities including Health checks on all Projects within the Portfolio
- Tracking trends from the Project Health Checks, identifying areas for improvement and setting up training sessions accordingly
- Supporting the PMO Manager and Head of Portfolio Change with the preparation of Project ExCo Packs
- Automating the weekly Portfolio Reports, performing quality assurance checks on the accuracy of data and addressing remediating actions with the Project Managers prior to distribution to Executive level
Skills and experience required to become our Portfolio Management Office Analyst:
- Prince2 Practitioner or PMI qualified, or completion of comparable in-house training
- MS Office skills to an advanced level
- Financial services or insurance industry PMO experience
- Competence in gathering data and presenting information
- An in-depth knowledge of project life cycle and change management processes
- Experience of supporting the reporting of change at a programme and portfolio level
- Strong attention to detail and recognised for 'getting it right first time'
- The ability to question the validity of information presented to you
- Proven ability to think logically and analytically
- Methodical and organised with excellent time management skills
- High competency in the use of tools used by project teams (Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio) and the ability to keep pace with technology development in this area
Closing Date: Monday 15th February 2021
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Portfolio Management Office Analyst,thenplease click 'apply' today.