HIRING KEY WORKERS - Registered General Nurse - RGN
LOBSTER RECRUITMENT ARE HIRING KEY WORKERS!
Lobster Recruitment are currently seeking a Registered General Nurse to join our Agency Bank Staff Team. We work closely with local Care Homes and Hospitals to offer flexible working hours (Earlies/Lates/Long Days/Nights) to our fantastic team of RGNs. If you have nursing experience but are unable to commit to fixed full-time working hours, this position is perfect for you! There are no set hours per week, so let us know your availability and we will find hours to suit your weekly plans and commitments.
Why work for Lobster Recruitment?
* Flexible Working Hours - you give us your availability and we will offer you shifts that suit
* Weekly Pay including Employer Pension Contribution
* Holiday Pay - 28 days per year
* Company Drivers available for non-drivers to drop off and pick you up from care homes which are not accessible via public transport
* Full Practical and Theory Training provided by our in-house Trainer
* 'Try before you buy' - permanent jobs are available at our care homes, gain experience and get to know the staff before committing to full time job
* 24/7 on call service - able to speak to one of our experienced consultants at any time
* Immediate Start available subject to pre recruitment checks including DBS and reference checks
* Must hold a valid NMC PIN
* 12 months Nursing experience
* Previous experience of working within a Care Setting is desired
* Provide at least one reference from a nursing setting
Bonus - DBS on the update service
COVID 19 - Our staff's safety is our priority here at Lobster Recruitment and we are working closely with all our Care Homes to ensure the Government Guidelines are in place. All our care homes are testing staff weekly and providing staff with PPE. If you wish to discuss this further or have any concerns, please call one of our experienced consultants on (phone number removed)