Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced ICT Manager to set up a new ICT team and programme manage the transition of the ICT function back in house from an outsourced provider.
The duties of the ICT Manager will include:
- Lead, develop and implement the current ICT service
- Lead develop and implement the corporate information system and communications technology strategy
- Set and deliver service targets
- Prepare and manage the ICT reprographics service plan
- Ensure both the security and integrity of the ICT service
- Take responsibility for organisational wide risk management
- Proactively prepare papers, briefings and presentations relating to ICT systems
- Prepare and manage the ICT and reprographics service budget
- Evaluate, integrate and design new technologies and services
- Manage the resolution of highly complex desktop, application and server issues
- Provide high level technical design, assurance and implementation
- Support the function across a range of complex technical infrastructure including all aspects of hardware, operating systems and applications
The ideal ICT Manager will have:
- Specialist ICT qualification
- Project/Programme Management experience
- ICT Staff Management experience
- High levels of motivation and organisational skills
- Ability to form good working relationships
- Expert knowledge and expertise in management of server, network and desktop environments
- Public Sector ICT
If you meet the above criteria for the ICT Manager role then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.