Home Based Pensions Admin Manager (DB)
Our client are currently looking for an experienced pensions administration manager. You will be involved in a wide range of pension's administration, management and consultancy tasks. As administration manager you will have prime accountability for the service delivery in terms of quality, profit and sustainability for an assigned client portfolio as well as the day to day line management of the designated team.The main responsibilities of the admin manager for this team will be
For further information please contact Kerrie on or email Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Overseeing day to day management of client relationships with trustees and corporate clients, and participation in trustee and client meetings where applicable. Taking a proactive stance to gain an extensive knowledge of assigned client portfolio to ensure client confidence, credibility and trust. Reacting to clients' needs in a positive manner, but maintaining the commercial interests of the business.
- Overseeing the project management of annual and ad-hoc projects such as renewals, benefit statements, pension increases, trustees' reports and accounts. Ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
- Formal staff management responsibilities including areas such as; conducting appraisals, setting individual and team objectives, handling HR, performance management issues and recruitment related activities as and where required.
- Workflow management & monitoring of SLAs etc.
- Attending a weekly team managers' meeting and following up on any actions
- Holding regular team update meetings
- Creation of monthly admin updates for one client and the quarterly admin reports for both current clients and the new one.
- Authorisation of cash flow and disinvestment requests.
- Complaint handling
- Point of contact for clients on administration related matters
- Management and responsibility for the delivery of annual events, Scheme renewal, Benefit statements, Pension increase etc.
- Ensuring statuary returns are completed.