We are looking for an Operations Manager to drive forward the development of our novel robotic systems. The successful candidate will proactively lead day-to-day operations, ensuring that multiple mixed discipline innovation projects continue to be delivered on-time, on-budget and to a high standard. You will be required to undertake a wide range of tasks including project planning, management, and reporting. Managerial experience in a small and/or rapidly growing company would be highly beneficial.
Resolve Robotics delivers start-to-end full system design, development, testing and calibration of complex integrated electro-mechanical and software systems. Founded in August 2019, the company has grown rapidly and is delivering on multiple projects for key clients. Our active projects include a world-leading computer vision algorithm, robotics system integration, a distributed modular manufacturing ecosystem, and multiple novel robotic deployment systems for nuclear sites.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to join Resolve Robotics at an early stage and play a key part in the development of the business and our products. The role can be remote with travel to our facility in Cleator Moor, Cumbria, as required when Covid-19 allows.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Passionate about driving forward technology development and delivering new products and services to solve real-world industrial problems.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new skills with a commitment to continual improvement.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Has the ability to understand and communicate technical concepts clearly across all levels.
- Experience of financial management, including budgeting, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Experience of project management and reporting.
- Customer and results oriented with strong leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Additional skills and experience across marketing, sales, business development, management, procurement, and administration are beneficial.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Personal Development Time
- Emphasis on Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
It is expected that the candidate will have a good relevant degree and industrial experience, but demonstrable alternatives will be considered.
We value diversity and celebrate differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps our company to continue to grow as a dynamic and innovative organisation. We aim to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture.