Come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1,100 employees choosing to work with us, we work with over 1,000 employers and have an annual turnover of £54m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year.
An opportunity to come and join the high performing Student Administration team as an Apprentice Exams Officer has become available, working full time hours (37 hours per week) on a fixed term basis.
By becoming an apprentice at Blackpool and The Fylde College, you'll have the chance to study towards nationally recognised qualifications while gaining valuable work experience and also get paid.
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package too including:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services
Please download the Job Description to view full Principal Duties and Person Specification.
If you are interested in this post, please click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form.
Please note that there is a 1000 word limit on the supporting statement section.