Page Personnel Finance are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a leading business in Harrogate.Client Details
Our client is a leading business based in Harrogate, the business is currently in growth mode and recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to progress into an Assistant Management Accountant. This role would be perfect for someone who is earlier stages of AAT and looking for a role that has long term scope for progression.DescriptionAccounts Assistant - Harrogate
Reporting into the Senior Management Accountant
- Work closely with property teams to address any student account queries
- Maintain work orders from property teams to refund rent and deposits
- Support the Deposit Administrator in managing bulk refunds and uploads
- Upload Invoices and Payments from the booking system to the financial system
- Create payment files through the Bank accounts
- Deal with Investor account queries
- Run and reconcile cash reports
- Bank account reconciliations
- Support Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger when required
- Perform Internal audit sampling
- General Finance support
- Any Other Ad-Hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience with spread sheets
- Good communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously, maintain composure in high pressure situations and maintain objectivity, focus and good judgement.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
- An ambition to progress within the business
£20,000 plus study support, 40 hours per week, 25 days plus statutory holidays (33 in total), on site car parking.