LTF Recruitment are proud to be the East Midlands only long term and permanent agency. We do not offer any 'day to day supply work' All of our work is long term and permanent.
Are you a qualified primary school teacher? Are you looking for your next role within teaching?
LTF Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside one of our partner schools in the recruitment of a KS2 teacher. The role will be full time and permanent and the contract will begin in February 2021. The school is based around a ten minute drive from the city centre and has good transport links.
The school are looking for somebody who:
- Has at least one years' experience teaching KS2
- Is an excellent planner and can differentiate lessons to meet a range of needs
- Can work cohesively alongside another year group teacher and two TAs
- Understands the KS2 curriculum and can develop children's learning through the use of it
- Has a good sense of humour (It helps)
- Is able to build good, positive relationships with children and staff
In return, the school can offer:
- A supportive senior leadership team
- Superb provisions for SEN pupils
- Beautiful outdoor facilities
- Support from other teachers within the trust
- Friendly, polite children who are eager to learn
The school are looking to appoint a successful applicant by Janaury 29th. The role will begin at the end of February 2021. The job will be paid to the teacher's current pay scale
To apply for the role, simply send across your CV via the application page. Alternatively, call Jamie on for a confidential chat.
LTF Recruitment are the Midlands only agency who recruit solely for long term and permanent work. We do not offer day to day supply. All appointments are subject to background and vetting checks.