Who are we?
We are April Six, a Marketing and Communications agency with 20+ years of experience that specialises in creating moments that matter for brands that are shaping the future. We work with some of the most exciting, forward thinking technology, science and mobility brands in the world today. We are 120 talented strategists, creatives and client managers located across the UK, Europe, North America and Asia.Is this your moment to shine?
We're seeking an exceptional Account Manager to join our UK technology business, supporting across two of our largest Clients whom we support to create, deliver and optimize global, regional and local programs.
If you love getting stuck into the detail, get excited about finding new ways to improve process efficiency, thrive on accurate delivery and are inspired by the possible - read on.
We're looking for an already established Account Manager who is able to hit the ground running and used to the fast pace of agency life. You will have the ability to think strategically and creatively and be able to work collaboratively and flexibly to get the best out of those around you. As part of an established Client team, you will form a critical part of a superstar team that has been working with these Clients for over a decade.
Above all, we are looking for someone we will enjoy working with, who has a positive can-do attitude, and who can be fully trusted and relied upon.The moment of truth
Is there any specific experience, skills or qualifications needed?
- To oversee the day-to-day administration of all client projects. Ensuring that clients' briefs are interpreted, all deadlines are met, and projects are prioritised
- To negotiate investment and gain approval from the client for all projects, applying strong organisational skills to activate and motivate all agency teams
- To write inspiring creative briefs, support and critique outputs to ensure they meet your brief and the client's requirements
- To have an interest in how ideas come to life and the process of producing great creative work that connects with customers
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients and to be the first point of contact for the client on day-to-day matters, organising and attending regular meetings
- To both orally and in writing present the agency's recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the client's business and the technology sector in which they operate, with a very good eye for detail
- To think proactively on behalf of clients and agency. Considering new marketing initiatives and forthcoming projects
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of marketing including new trends, tools and technologies
- To be responsible for the day to day management of finances - to monitor all pricing on jobs to ensure that all aspects of a project are produced on time, efficiently and on budget, ensuring that full approval has been gained before monies are committed (obtaining purchase orders) and ensuring prompt invoicing of all projects
- Account Manager experience working within a (fully integrated) marketing agency, B2B experience would be brilliant
- Experience of presenting ideas both orally and in the written word
- An interest in technology
- Digital marketing qualifications ideal, but not essential
We thought you might ask that... well, it just so happens we have a pretty good answer for you. Apart from working with a cracking bunch of nice people, we have a number of initiatives to help nurture our talent as well as some nice perks to make life a little easier.
Is that it?
- Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback
- Professional development plan - we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses
- 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Health Care cash back scheme
- Daily Fruit bowl and Breakfast essentials
- Pool, darts, ping pong for that all-important downtime
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On-site free parking
Pretty much. Although it's worth knowing that in addition to all of this, April Six is part of The Mission Group, a collation of 13 multi-disciplined, entrepreneurial agencies that include integrated, multi-sector agencies and specialists in particular markets. We employ 1,100 people across 25 offices in the UK, Asia and the US.
Check out aprilsix.com and if you think this exciting opportunity is a good fit for you, then we'd love to hear from you.