JUNIOR FIRE AND SECURITY ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £25,000 + OVERTIME
If you have some experience in the Fire and Security industry and are keen to learn more about the sector and become fully qualified, please read on...
Our client who are an established company based in South East London with 6 NSI Gold medals to their name are looking for a Junior Fire and Security Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 + Overtime.
Company vehicle, mobile phone and uniform provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm (Overtime available in the evenings and on weekends).
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for carrying out service, maintenance and fault-finding on Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control Systems.
• You will be provided with training on products & manufactueres both in-house and via courses.
• Travelling across London & the South East attending to various clients to complete work.
• Taking part in a call out rota (after completion of a successful probation period).
The Ideal Person:
• A minimum of 2 years experience in the Fire & Security Industry. Preferably as a Sevice / Maintenance Engineer.
• Experience in all disciplines is preferred however the main two are Fire Alarms and Intruder Alarms and training on CCTV & Access Control can be provided.
• Strong interpersonal skills, a good telephone manner and a 'can do' attitude.
• A Full UK Driving Licence is essential as well as having flexibility to travel the South East area.
• CSCS, ECS, IPAF & PASMA Licences would be beneficial, howeer the client can provide these for the right candidate.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive ongoing training & guidance in order to become a fully qualified Fire & Security Engineer.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.