Are you looking to join a dynamic, fast paced business that is experiencing high growth?
If you are, this business is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager for a 6-month fixed term contract.
To be successful, you will need experience of working in a fast-paced environment such as FMCG or Logistics. Your role will be to lead a small finance team and work closely with the key stakeholders and important customers. The Finance Manager will have a proven track record of Business partnering, delivering solutions and will be able to demonstrate a track record of value creation.
· Manage, review and control of the management accounts.
· Maximise cash flow, assist in monthly cash collection process for open book contracts
· Involvement in improvements to the Company's management reporting routines, pro-actively driving improvements.
- Advising management on financial impact of strategic & operational decisions.
· Lead the relevant divisions Budget & Forecast process to prescribed timetables.
· Provide commercial finance support and guidance to key stakeholders through a business partnering approach.
· Lead the monthly/annual balance sheet review process
· Consolidation of cost/revenue/service efficiency for the division.
· Highlighting and proactively pursuing areas of improvement.
· Positively influence and strengthen working relationships with key stakeholders & customers.
· Weekly/periodic customer review meetings.
· Project management - ad hoc improvement / development projects.
The successful candidate will ideally be professionally qualified ACA, ACCA, ACMA although candidates who are qualified by experience will be considered. You need to have previous experience of working in a fast paced and high-volume environment and possess very good communication skills.
If this position is of interest, please forward your cv quoting reference RB3834