We are currently looking for a Platform Service Manager to join a multinational consultancy client of ours on an initial 3 month basis. (Remote Start)
As a Platform Service Manage you will bring to bear expert knowledge of the relevant applications and services, to validate supplier services, designs and change and release plans, resulting in better quality and value for money. You will also ensure that any ongoing maintenance expenditure requested by the suppliers is supported by sound and cost-effective design proposals, which fit into the national plans and strategies.
- Excellent working knowledge of the applications and services in the area of responsibility and the operational impact of non-availability.
- Detailed understanding of specific application related technology to be able to challenge support providers. Also able to use knowledge to identify and target service related improvements (both digital and process related).
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development and ITIL 3 standards and processes. Practical understanding of how these standards and methodologies can be applied effectively across both the supplier chain, internal MPS groups and other stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Financial and Commercial models.
- Strong background in service and technology management and significant experience of the full service lifecycle including implementing and improving ITIL 3 processes and tools.
- Customer / stakeholder relationship management and customer focused delivery of ICT services.
- Commercial / contract management of supplier performance and financial management of a service operating on a national scale.
- Working effectively in a multi supplier outsourced environment, ideally based on a SIAM / Towers model or similar.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply!