Finance Commercial Analyst - Worksop - (4 months temp) £25,000 - £30,000
Chase & Holland are working closely with a key client who are looking for a Commercial Analyst to start immediately on a 4-month temp basis which could go permanent. This very successful fast-growing business, who are a market leader need someone who loves dealing with data ideally with SAP experience. As the Commercial Analyst you will need to be analytically minded and able to work in very fast paced environment. You will work closely with the Contract Accounting team to analyse and validate revenue and costs for a portfolio of contracts within the business This would see you assisting the business in controlling and maintaining the core pricing and business master data, commercial reporting and supporting with commercial initiatives. The role is integral to improving the integrity and control of the data as well as maintaining and developing value added reporting.Responsibilities for the Commercial Analyst will include:
- Validate revenue and costs in a timely manner for a number of key contracts.
- Weekly and monthly checks of payroll for accuracy including investigations into scheduling hours, pay rates and charge rates.
- Liaise with Contract Admin on the set up of new contracts and the maintenance of existing contracts.
- Record price variations ensuring systems are always up to date.
- Revenue generation for manually billed customers.
- Review and management of accrued revenue
- Purchase Order Management
- Assist AR team and Contract Management with debt calls and query resolution.
- Ensure relevant balance sheet accounts are well maintained and properly controlled.
- Managing relationships with Contract Accountant and Contract Admin
- Produce timely and accurate management reporting to support the Contract Accountants and Operational Managers (historic and forecast)
8.30am - 5pm Mon- Fri (30 min lunch) - working from home.The Ideal candidate will be:
In return you will receive:
- Need to be confident with analysing and interpreting large volumes of data.
- Self-motivated and dynamic team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a collaborative approach and be confident using Excel.
- SAP experience would be beneficial.
- A very competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package and plenty of opportunity to develop your career are on offer for the right candidate in this dynamic business.
If you are interested in this Commercial Analyst role please apply now.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.