Calling all qualified Vehicle Technicians!
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join a well-established garage based in Petworth, West Sussex. The Vehicle Technician will work Monday - Friday (8:30am - 5:30pm) and occasional Saturdays when required (9am - 12pm) and get 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays. The successful candidate will earn a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 p/a (DOE), which is negotiable for the right candidate.
Petworth MOT Centre is a family-run garage that has built a great reputation for their quality service. The garage boasts a team of trained Technicians, who carry out all manner of repairs on cars, bikes and even vintage cars! This helpful and friendly team of Vehicle Technicians use their knowledge to solve their customer's motor-related needs. When it comes to the automotive industry these guys are experts.
The qualified Vehicle Technician will join this experienced team and their main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out vehicle diagnosis and fault finding
- Repairing and servicing vehicles to high standards (including gearbox, cam belts, tyres, clutches and engine rebuilds)
- Removing, fitting and replacing components on vehicles
- Electrical diagnosis and repair
To be considered for the qualified Vehicle Technician role you must be driven. In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential.
- 5+ years demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Good verbal and written communication
- High attention to detail and a methodical approach
- MOT Tester would be advantageous, but not essential
- Full UK driving license required
Click "apply" to submit your CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you would fit the qualified Vehicle Technician role.