Gallagher Bassett was established in Chicago in 1962 as a Third Party Administrator (TPA) providing claims and risk control services to self-insured clients and now has 125 branches and over 3,600 skilled professionals in the USA, UK, Australia and Canada. Gallagher Bassett UK was founded in 1991 and now has twelve offices across the UK with over 300 claims handling staff.
Gallagher Bassett UK provides claims management and risk management services to corporate, national and local government, insurer and broker clients.
We are constantly seeking skilled professionals who are up for a challenge and take exceptional performance to heart. We present opportunities that not only enable our company to remain an industry leader but also provide employees with limitless possibilities for success and personal growth.Job Objectives:Operating & Reporting Systems
- Review all requests for data and reports from all GB operating systems
- Setup and maintain UK reporting requirements using SQL, VBA, PowerBI and other applications as required
- Responsibility for production of regular reports on behalf of external users
- Assist internal / external users with setting up customised reports
- Setup and maintain auto acknowledgment requests
- Setup and maintain internal / external user security
- Assist with reviews of internal /external user security
- Assist with training and demonstrations as required
- Assist with reviewing / testing new features / enhancements
- Assist in rolling out new features / processes / enhancements
- Assist with data transfer projects
Knowledge Required Knowledge Required (Preferred):
- Provide support for business application and process queries
- Develop / enhance procedures for use of business applications and databases
- Assist in research / testing of business applications and processes
- Assist in training users on business applications and processes
- Assist in projects as required
- Experience in the Insurance Industry
- Experience with Origami Risk
- Advanced Excel Skills
- A-Level Maths or higher
- Logical Thinker
- Attention to Detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management & Prioritisation skills
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with business users and fully understand their requirements.
- Skill development - Able to promote own skill development.
- Planning - Excellent planning and organisational skill, with strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving - Proactive approach to problem solving and service improvement.
- Delivery - Ability to work within challenging deadlines and under pressure.
- Processes - Drive to improve and fully implement processes.
- Motivation - Highly motivated and reliable, able to adapt to situations and excel under pressure.
- Confidence - Confident nature, able to effectively manage own time and priorities in line with business objectives.
- Professionalism - Acts with tact and diplomacy while providing honest feedback in a professional manner.
- Teamwork - Team player with excellent interpersonal skills