Technical Administrator, Project work, Stoke, 2 months
Your new company
Working for a large Public Sector client based in Stoke-on-Trent you will play a key role in delivering a successful solution to a busy team. The client are investing locally into the community and playing a part in improving the outcomes for the customers of their clients
Your new role
- To provide high quality customer centred service provision across the teams provision
- Being thorough with the information that is received and processed ensuring that successful results are achieved.
- Providing accurate information to all stakeholders
- To be a problem solver and proactively respond to and resolve a wide range of queries
- To work in accordance with defined performance/service standards, ensuring that queries are responded to effectively within an agreed timescale
- To support project and development work across the Service as required.
- To propose solutions to address identified issues, including proposals for new plans and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Background in administration
- Ability to showcase having worked in project style of work
- Ability to problem solve issues across varying levels
- Outstanding communication skills
What you'll get in return
Competitive hourly rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.