IT Technical Lead IT Technical Lead
based in Brighton.
Key responsibilities of IT Technical Lead
The goal is to support operational services, providing efficient and effective IT services in line with the organisations' overall objectives, and as such a strong track record in supporting business-critical technologies is essential.
The post holder will be responsible for maintaining operational systems, responding to incidents, supporting the implementation of new services and working closely with a wider distributed team and third-party support services.
The main objective is to ensure IT systems are available in line with customer SLA and projects are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
Key Requirements of IT Technical Lead
- The candidate must have a solid technical background and be able to deliver technical workstreams within projects and to operational services.
- Apple and Android mobile platforms.
- Broad experience with web technology.
- Experience working with remote VPN solutions.
- Administering Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience with hosted service including AWS.
- Health care informatics experience.
- Thin client \ VDI technology.
- An understanding of ITIL.
- Experience in securing web technology.
- Experiences of working with Office 365 suite.
ACS are recruiting for an IT Technical Lead
. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an IT Technical Lead
, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an IT Technical Lead
. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an IT Technical Lead
with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the IT Technical Lead
role you desire.