PSV / Bus or Coach Technician
Salary up to £33,000 plus overtime + company benefits an excellent Pension scheme
We are recruiting for an experienced PSV Technician to fill a PSV Mechanics vacancy that's just become available at our clients site in Torquay. The successful applicant will be a fully qualified PSV Technician and will ideally have the following:
* NVQ Level 3 qualified PSV Mechanic or city and guilds equivalent
* Must have worked as a PSV Technician or had experience of working on them
* Full clean driving licence, a PSV (Class D) licence would be advantageous
* Looking for someone with a strong background within the PSV / Bus market, someone who understands the processes and procedures.
* A good knowledge of Electrical systems and experience of Hybrid Vehicles
* Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Maintenance / Preventative Maintenance
* Fault Finding - using hi tech diagnostic equipment
* Electrical and Mechanical Repairs - ensuring that all repairs are carried out efficiently and cost effectively
* MOT preparation
* Vehicle Inspections
* Completion of all relevant paperwork ensuring that all work undertaken is compliant
This particular dealer and brand pride themselves on promoting and maintaining training records for all of their technical staff. As such, you can expect to receive industry leading technical and practical training to maintain and improve your skill set.
If you are interested in applying for this PSV Technician vacancy, then please in the first instance, send me your CV and I will contact you on receipt. If however you need to contact me, then please do not hesitate to use the details attached.
Reference number: OC9369
Sub Section INDHGV
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites