Role: Commercial Account Handler
Salary: GBP26,000 - GBP37,000
Job type: Permanent
client is recruiting for a Commercial Account Handler. As part of a small team, your role will be to undertake the day to day internal management and broking of a portfolio of profitable general insurance business through designated Insurer panels in order to achieve the Branch Business Plan.
- Managing the insurance programmes for a portfolio of clients, including the provision of technical analysis and alternative programme design, including re-broking
- Handle New Business, Renewals and Adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of the covers and suitability of the terms being offered
- Provide excellent service to clients at all times, responding to their needs and changes as they arise
- Maintain good market knowledge including keeping up to date with new insurance products/solutions and be able to advise, compare and discuss existing products
- Good working knowledge of General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty and Motor classes
- Minimum Cert CII (or equivalent experience
- A positive attitude and a desire to do things right
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience of Acturis, Microsoft Word and Excel is ideal
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on or email us at .
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Dont miss out on new opportunities, visit our website now! www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk