Imperial Professionals are working in partnership with a fast moving, innovative construction company that manufactures and distributes products for the MMC market. We are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join this fast-growing company.LOCATION:
Richmond, North YorkshireSALARY:
37-hour week (Mon-Fri)ROLE SUMMARY:
As Financial Controller, you will distribute the financial resources of a company, responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
This opportunity provides great insight into all the businesses across the group, and you will play an important role in supporting the commercial performance through delivery of a cost reduction programme. This includes analysis of category spend & performance, market dynamics and supplier performance. Ultimately, you will be making a real difference in finding profit opportunities!Key Responsibilities:
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Analysing market trends and competitors
For more information on the opportunity please feel free to contact Adam Pearson at Imperial Professionals.
- The ideal candidate will experience as a Financial Controller or Finance Manager
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with management team and clients.
- Good knowledge of market trends in contract and pricing models, service delivery and performance management.
- Ideally you will have experience working within a construction company
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and be confident under pressure
- Able to travel internationally as and when needed
- Confident in using MS Excel or equivalent and Google suite