I have an amazing opportunity for a Team Leader to join an organistion based in Bradford that provides a support service for men who are fleeing or surviving domestic abuse.
Do you have experience of working directly with vulnerable people, in a paid or voluntary capacity?
Have you experience of line management responsibility including inducting new staff, on-site coaching, staff supervision and carrying out appraisals?
Have you the skills and experience to build and maintain morale within a team?
Do you have experience working with supported housing/resettlement?
Have you a working knowledge of welfare and housing benefits?
Do you have a passion for "getting things done"?
Have you the ability to:
- Communicate effectively with service users, workers and external professionals - both in terms of written and oral skills
- Support and enable service users to develop independent living skills
- Assess the needs of service users and plan support in partnership with other agencies
- Have an understanding of confidentiality and how it applies in practice
- Apply risk management procedures when processing referrals and/or working with residents as part of the support planning process
- Manage a caseload of service users, via key-working
- Deal with crisis situations in a calm and rational manner using mediation skills
- Commitment to team working and a commitment to service user involvement and placing residents at the heart of the service.
The role comes with a salary of £22,500 per annum (salary review pending in April) 35 hours per week with flexibility.Currently the working from home and COVID-19 compliant offices.
A valid driving licence and use of a car and current Enhanced DBS are required.
When would you like to talk with me to find out about more about the opportunity to use your skills and experience as Team Leaderat this unit?
Either apply now or get in touch directly with Sally at Headway Recruitment
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Headway Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to a policy of diversity, equality and inclusion.