Continental Shift Electrical Engineer
Continental Shift - 12 Hour Days & Nights
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a critical site based in Slough.
For this position you will need to be current HVAP and have performed shutdowns recently or have held the HVAP Tickets in the past. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce. You will be receiving a salary at the top end of industry standard and be working within a state of the critical premises.
The position will cover a wide range of building services and you will be part of a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
The hours of work are 12 hour Night and Days on a Continental Shift Pattern.
• Salary £42,000
• 25 days holiday
• Company pension
• Overtime Available
• Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
• Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
• Be responsible for RAM's, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
• Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
• Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
• Electrically qualified to recognised level (Required) HVAP
• 10 years Commercial Experience (Required)
• 5 Years Lead Engineer Experience (Required)
• Have previously worked on continental shift patterns previously (Desirable)
• Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
• Good man-management skills.
• Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Sam Sheppard on (phone number removed) or send your up to date CV to (url removed)