Sue Ross Legal are currently recruiting a Paralegal to work within the Commercial Property Department of this prestigious City Centre firm.
This is a generalist commercial property role where you will be required to support and assistant Commercial Property Lawyers with a full and mixed commercial property caseload including:
* Opening new client files
* Looking after the day-to-day administration of files (including diarising to chase up with clients and third parties, and dealing with routine steps of file management)
* Attending meetings with clients to obtain signatures and instructions etc
* Carrying out research
* Applying for searches including dealing with enquiries
* Handling completions
* Management of all associated post completion work
* Using H M Land Registry portal for: Downloading official copies, documents and plans and saving to matter number, and carrying out priority and
Bankruptcy searches and other pre completion and online applications.
* Collating title bundles
* Scanning deeds onto inhouse systems
* Retrieving and storing deeds
* Dealing with post completion registration and stamp duty land tax formalities.
* Under supervision, preparing invoices, completion statements and statements of account and complete accounts documentation
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience gained within Commercial Property and have experience of Land Registry procedures. Our client may also consider candidates from a residential property background with the same experience. You will have excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
This is a truly fantastic role for a candidate to join a well respected firm. Competitive salary and excellent benefits are on offer.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment