Patnerships Account Manager (French / Dutch Speaker) required by my Leading FinTech client in London.
You'll be working on a number of the Organisation's latest Clients to be brought on-board (€20 - €30m per year), focusing on the partnership relationship and having responsibility for the accounts' top-to-bottom-line performance and development.
This really is a great position where you can make your mark within the firm.The following skills / experience is required:
Salary: Excellent + packageLocation: London
- Track record of successful client relationship management, project management.
- 2-8 years of experience in a highly analytical role within a consulting firm or a retail / FMCG.
- Degree in Business, Economics, or a related field.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with diverse stakeholders (senior/junior, tech/non-tech)
- Strong business/commercial acumen.
- French or Dutch speaker.
If you are interested in this Partnerships Account Manager (French / Dutch Speaker) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.