Let's Do This is your go-to source for finding, reviewing and booking the best sport events across the world. Whether you're looking for your first 5k or your 10th Ironman, we're the best place to find your next challenge. We know that experiences are more fun together, and we want to help our users do more epic things in a social context.
* Bold vision - We are building a product that is inspiring people to have more epic experiences than any other product on the planet. We are committed to supporting our users, the endurance sports community, at every step of their journey as they work towards their goals.
* Growing company - We have raised $21M to date from top investors including NFX, EQT and world-class athletes such as Paula Radcliffe, Serena Williams, and Usain Bolt. We are at an exciting stage of our growth and are looking for ambitious people to join us as we build out the team.
* Team first - We are strongly guided by our company value 'The Team Triumphs' and shape our approach to support teams to achieve ambitious goals. Our high performance culture has been influenced by team members who have joined from companies including Facebook, Skyscanner, and Deliveroo.The Team
Growth Marketing is a new team at Let's Do This, formed of marketing specialists, that is responsible for acquiring and retaining high-quality consumers through our digital marketing channels. The team works hand-in-hand with our Growth Product team and reports directly with one of the founders. Channels owned by the team include search engine marketing, paid social, SEO and CRM (lifecycle email/push marketing).The Role
We're looking for an experienced, data-driven, hands-on performance marketing expert to lead our performance marketing efforts across the entire company. As an early member of our newly formed Growth Marketing team you'll be entirely responsible for building our performance marketing strategy, activities, and team from the ground up, working directly with one of the founders.
This job description doesn't feature a laundry list of activities and responsibilities expected of you. You'll be the expert in your space within the company, and you'll be responsible for helping define your goals and KPIs and then deciding how you spend your time to drive maximum impact.
You should have deep experience across a range of performance marketing channels, in particular Search Engine Marketing and Paid Social. However, what matters most to us is that you are highly analytical and use data to make decisions, and that you are comfortable with rapid experimentation to find new acquisition opportunities and to scale up existing channels.
- You are highly analytical and can collaborate effectively with Data Scientists to define new measurement frameworks, define and run experiments, and make data-led decisions.
- You have extensive domain expertise in building or working with performance marketing and digital marketing systems.
- You have performance marketing experience in an early stage or scaling consumer tech company. Consumer marketplace experience is a bonus.
- You have a track-record for defining strategy within ambiguous problem spaces and for building teams from the ground-up to execute on your plans.
- You are highly detail-oriented and thrive in a scrappy environment where impact and velocity of execution are valued above perfection.
Launched in December 2016, we're a young and ambitious team motivated by a shared passion for helping people discover and take part in life-changing challenges. We participated in Y Combinator in winter 2018, and since then have raised $21m in funding from leading VC funds and angels and are entering our next phase of growth.
Running, triathlon, cycling, obstacle racing and many other endurance sports are booming, but it's really difficult to find great events. With the largest database of events in the world, and an engaged community of endurance sports enthusiasts, we're making it easy to find great races, whilst helping race organisers to reach new participants.
The pandemic has confirmed what we have always known, that experiences are better and more meaningful when done with others. We are determined to help people engage with more epic experiences, and enhance those experiences further by enabling participation together.
See how we became the most talked-about company on our Y-Combinator batch https://bit.ly/2Hc1k1d (March 2018, Mountain View CA, USA).