To develop and implement the marketing strategy for Gearmate Ltd. Reporting directly to the Managing Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating marketing plans and the hands-on implementation of those plans to drive both offline and online audiences. You will have the skills to deliver and develop marketing activities that will increase brand awareness, drive traffic to the website and deliver a return investment for the company.
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and resourceful individual to join the team to help facilitate the smooth running of the marketing department. This is an exciting opportunity for a smart and conscientious individual wishing to embark upon a career in marketing and take full advantage of the learning opportunities on offer as part of this role.Key responsibilities
- Brand management: communicate and reinforce brand guidelines in all marketing material, maintaining and developing corporate image. Working with B2C and B2B markets
- Campaign planning: working closely with the Commercial Team to ensure campaigns are delivered within time.
- Keep up to date with marketing best practices, trends and developments
- Social media: managing social media strategy across all channels - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
- Analytics and reporting: ensuring campaigns, web traffic etc. are measured and analysed against KPIs and competitor analysis.
- Website & E-commerce: content and product and back office management - including web site developments and content updates ensuring all information is kept up to date
- Budget management: Manage and track the relevant Marketing campaigns and projects budgets
- Marketing collateral: Liaise and briefing agencies and suppliers to ensure that collateral is produced, including brochures, leaflets, and stationery.
- Manage marketing materials production; include leaflets, flyers and posters to include proofreading and writing, liaising with printers and designers.
- Prepare press releases, company newsletter and event announcements
- Media planning: liaise with agencies to ensure editorials and adverts are booked according to timescales, including digital and print
- Partnerships: Develop relationships and propose partnerships, as part of a business strategy to attract new audiences
- Events planning: liaise and briefing agencies to plan and run events; identify new events that the company can attend on a local, national and international level; Looking for key PR opportunities within the events
- Providing assistance in terms of logistics for events including seminars and trade shows
- Photoshoots: creative direction of photo/video shoots
- CRM: managing and building a data base of consumers
- Email marketing: Use the database of B2B and B2C contacts that you will continue to grow and develop, applying the appropriate segmentation of contacts to achieve campaign and business objectives through email marketing
- Conduct web based research for market and marketing analysis
- Conduct web based research for campaign and PR
- Track marketing activity and campaign success and provide appropriate reporting as required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of CRM databases, including segmentation & targeting for personalisation
- Marketing related qualification desired but not essential if applicant has valuable experience
- Experience of digital content & social media, including scheduling programmes, such as Hootsuite
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Well organised with good time management
- Proactive approach to problem solving and learning new skills