The People Of: Digital
are working with an innovative business with significant brand growth over recent years and fantastic success online. They are now looking to appoint a Digital Acquisition Manager for Europe. The role will be based in London, currently working from home with a view to offer flexible working post restrictions.
You will join a leading lifestyle and fitness brand, with a global presence and keen to drive growth and continue its success across the digital and ecommerce channels. Skills/Experience:
This role will suit a B2C/D2C digital marketing expert who has had proven results growing digital acquisition of new customers through PPC, SEO, Affiliate marketing and social& influencer.
- Own the Agency relationship and day-to-day management of PPC, Affiliates, SEO & paid social.
- Work in collaboration with Digital Trade and CRM teams.
- Drive acquisition of new customers across digital channels across key EU countries.
- Utilise insight and website analytics to inform media planning and buying strategy
- Provide expert guidance to the performance marketing agency overseeing both paid social and paid search.
- Drive digital initiatives working with brand partnerships and identify new opportunities for the business.
- You will have European market experience.
- Ideally you will come from a branded, fast pace organisation such as FMCG/Retail/Sports or from an agency with experiance in those sectors.
- You will be bilingual, fluent in English and either German, Italian or Spanish.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing brand as the Performance Marketing expert for Europe.
If you're interested and to find out more, please apply for this role or contact Dan Watts.
Latest eCommerce & Digital Marketing roles | Leeds Jobs | London Jobs | Midlands Jobs| The People of.