We're Residently. An early stage, rapidly scaling start-up on a mission to empower renters to thrive in their homes. Removing hassle from the rental process and replacing it with a refreshingly easy and rewarding experience, from start to finish.
We're committed to building the world's No.1 home brand. Re-imagining every part of the rental experience from finding a property to moving in, living in, customising and moving on.
Our company was founded by serial entrepreneur Tom Allason, has a diverse leadership team and an extended family of renowned VC's including AO Proptech, Felix Capital and LocalGlobe.We're looking for a Performance Marketing & CRM to join us
As the Performance Marketing & CRM manager at Residently you will own digital optimisation, performance and email marketing across the business. Working cross functionally you will sit within the marketing team and liaise regularly with our product, partner and community teams to ensure that customer comms across the business are consistent in design and TOV and drive action, optimising where necessary. You also own the optimisation of our B2B performance marketing, working closely with our Enterprise sales team to develop collateral and campaigns that are memorable and drive the sales funnel.
We'd like you to have
- Own the briefing and copywriting of all email comms, working closely with the marketing designer.
- Have an excellent knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems (Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo)
- Set up, monitor and optimised triggered email programmes (including Welcome, Nurture, Retention & loyalty programmes)
- Set up and continually optimise paid marketing activity across B2B and B2C channels
- Manage the budget for performance marketing activity, ensuring that all spend meets set KPI's
- Optimise ad copy and creative continuously, and implement a robust testing strategy
- Work with our data analytics team to identify high-value customers and keep them engaged with us
- Model customer lifetime value for all of our segments and understand patterns of behaviour driving high LTV
- Create and manage our customer loyalty programmes
- Be the voice of the customer in all marketing and cross-functional meetings
What we offer you:
- Around 5 years experience in a similar role
- The ability to work collaboratively across multiple functions
- Demonstrable experience using Salesforce to manage leads
- Marketing experience in both B2B and B2C businesses
- A Einstein like understanding of performance marketing channels including AdWords, LinkedIn, Paid social and Google display network
We believe in diverse teams that reflect modern society and help us grow and develop. We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to this role and any others we may advertise.
- An exciting, diverse and creative environment to develop and thrive in
- Hybrid working model with a mix of London office based and remote working
- A competitive starting salary
- Pet friendly office space
- Weekly team socials (when we're not in lockdown)