Are you confident in managing challenging behaviour? Do you have recent school based experience?
If so, Envision Education are looking for an experienced SEN Mentor to support in Secondary School in the borough of Hillingdon. You must have at least 6 months experience supporting SEN pupils, and be able to confidently manage challenging behaviour. Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role! The role:
- Work with SEN students on a 1:1 basis
- Be flexible in working across the school, where needed
- Act as a role model for students
- Encourage creativity in lessons
Why Register with Envision Education:
- At least 6 months experience working with SEN pupils
- Bachelors degree or level 3 TA qualification
- Understanding of supporting students with ASD
- Live local to Hillingdon
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.