Are you looking to move in-house for a firm but appreciate these types of roles just don't come around often? Have you been wanting to work on a long term project where your hard work gets recognised? If so, our Client Service Manager role sounds well aligned and is certainly worth a read on.Who 'is' Stowe Family Law?
We're the country's largest specialist family law firm with over 70 Lawyers across 31 offices. We all come to work every day and pull together; the way we help our clients is exceptional because Family Law is all we do.
In the last few years we've grown our business by over 150% and laid the groundwork to build something special, so now is a great time to join us.Ideally, you will be:
As a Quality and Risk Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Someone from a quality or risk background within a professional environment
- Someone who has a background in managing client complaints within SRA and FCA guidelines
- Someone with current knowledge of the legal sector or an ability to acquire this quickly
As a Quality and Risk Manager, you will need the following skills/experience
- Logging client complaints immediately upon receipt and issuing an acknowledgement to the client
- Ensuring you work to resolve complaints at the earliest opportunity
- Providing summaries of where complaints have been resolved
- Completing thorough and impartial investigations into client complaints
- Liaising with the Senior Partner regarding any legal, risk and quality matters
- Analysing the root causes of complaints and presenting data to operational teams to reduce complaints and mitigate risk
- Challenge existing processes and procedures in order to continually improve our offering
- Supporting with the preparation of reports for senior management and training to the wider business
- Supporting the Senior Partner with broader quality and risk related matters
What's in it for me?
- Awareness of SRA and FCA regulation
- Knowledge of legal services and regulatory principles
- Demonstrate both excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong analytical skills for conducting investigations
- Be able to meet deadlines and provide quality results
If you're ambitious and enjoy a challenge then we'll offer you a great salary, a chance to work in a sophisticated, data driven environment with wonderful people working in a really clever way. You'll have flexibility to work from home, or the office, whenever you like (post Covid), and you'll arrange your days or weeks around your commitments, family and leisure activities.
- An attractive salary
- Part-time 3 days a week
- 25 days holiday
- Lucrative performance and values related bonus
- Contributory pension
- Medical Cash Plan
- Discounted legal services
- 3x Death in service
- Season ticket loans
- Flexible working - and we mean that
If you're interested to hear more, either send your cv through the apply button, or, if you have questions give me (Mark Blackwell) a call on"We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant"