Join Stowe's Newly Qualified Solicitor training programme, build a foundation for your family law career and learn from the largest team of family specialists in the country.
Stowe are offering 1 NQ Solicitor in Yorkshire the chance to join our newly created training programme, here's what we're offering:
Who 'is' Stowe Family Law?
- Rub shoulders and gain insight from the largest team of family specialists in the country
- Be mentored by one of our expert Partners with weekly coaching meetings to develop and progress your career
- Gain exposure to a wide range of quality, complex family cases
- Have a structured development programme where your learning is central to the programme
- Earn an attractive salary throughout
We're the country's largest specialist family law firm with over 70 Lawyers spread across 31 offices. We all come to work every day and pull together; the way we share information, knowledge and help each other and our clients is exceptional because Family Law is all we do.Our NQ Programme
We've developed a unique 6-month programme to develop NQ's. You'll start within our client care team to gain a deep understanding of our clients and the intricacies of their cases aimed at developing client service and conversion skills. From here, you'll progress into a full-time fee earning position giving you exposure to quality divorce, finance and children cases.
The programme will be for 6 months with a base salary of £25,500, upon completion, there is the possibility of a permanent Newly Qualified Solicitor position with us with a base salary of £30,000.RequirementsIdeally, you will:
BenefitsWhat's in it for me?
- Be determined to succeed in family law, you'll be ambitious and want to learn and develop your career
- Have completed a seat in family law throughout your training contract
- Potentially have some pre-qualification experience as a Paralegal (not essential)
- Be based in Yorkshire
- Starting salary of £25,500 (prorated)
- Potential opportunity for a permanent NQ role upon completion
- Build a foundation for your career with a leading firm in Family Law
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension
- Flexible working
- Potential for part time working
If you're interested to hear more, send your cv through the apply button, we'll respond to all applications."We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant"