IT Systems Analyst (NetSuite, Salesforce)
£50,000 - £65,000 + 33 days holiday + medical + 8% pension + benefits
Cambridge, remote during covid-19
Are you looking for a senior analyst role taking business requirements and executing cutting edge solutions for a successful robotics company that are expanding rapidly?
This is an exciting time to join as they continue to scale up the business to operate globally, and evolve their tech systems which are the best in the business. You will be working across all technical disciplines to produce excellent busines solutions.
The company are producing robotics that are disrupting and improving medical procedures and bringing state of the art surgical technology to millions. They are driven by technology and passionate about the products they are producing so it's a great place to work.
This would suit someone looking to work in a highly skilled multidisciplinary team utilizing a variety of skills and executing projects in business systems.
- Understand business requirements and bring IT solutions so support
- Using platforms including NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceMax, Auth0
- Working with stakeholders to perfect and implement your solutions
- Some experience working with NetSuite
- Development or scripting experience (language not important)
- Good communication skills with internal stakeholders
- Interest in learning new technology and creating solutions to improve the business
Apply now to submit your CV
IT, Systems, Analyst, Business, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceMax, Software, CRM, Cloud, Cambridge.