Lancashire County Council have a successful ongoing partnership with Reed Education to provide Whole School Recruitment to Secondary Schools across Lancashire. As a result, Reed Education are seeking a Part Time Maths Teacher starting in February 2021 to cover a period of maternity at a school near Preston.
The successful applicant must:
• Must have QTS or equivalent
• Must have recent relevant experience of teaching Maths at KS3 and KS4, KS5 would be an advantage
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge and classroom management skills
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Due to the current situation with coronavirus in the UK, we are continuing to advertise vacancies and would encourage all interested, suitably qualified candidates to apply. We will determine on a job by job basis the most suitable method for assessment in light of the current situation. If you are interested in the role please email us an up to date CV or contact us on .
We look forward to receiving your application.