Gousto is the UK's leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe's fastest growing independent companies, you'll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we've connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we'll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we're only just getting started.
Join us and let's dream big and deliver bigger.
What you'll do
- Working as part of a cross functional team to successfully deliver projects ensuring engineering (Elec./Mech.Software), ISO, food safety & HSE standards are achieved.
- Producing capital proposals/papers by working with suppliers to develop automation Solutions, presenting different solutions & feasibility discussions.
- Providing technical expertise & direction to ensure implementation plans are fully developed, identifying risks as well as opportunities to improve and technical inputs are considered during the implementation and commissioning process.
- Identifying risks & developing mitigation solutions.
- Communicating project delivery, progress, risks & setting expectations with all stakeholders.
- Creating and delivering a project time plan, and setting the agenda for project meetings
- Managing engineering projects with a capital values up to £10m that enable us to become the UKs most loved way to eat dinner.
- Conducting project performance trials, reviewing and reporting their progress, while developing solutions to problem areas.
- Managing contractors and internal supply chain customers at all levels
You are a strong engineering leader with 10+ years experience in delivering significant engineering led change projects. You have left significant legacy in previous roles and are constantly looking at ways to improve the ways things are done. Thanks to your credibility and communication skills you are known for your ability to influence stakeholders at a strategic and shop floor level. You are a thought leader who is adept in operational best practices and your curiosity ensures that you stay at the forefront of innovation.
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently, in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it's deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
You're a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You're initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You'll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today's good is tomorrow's mediocre. We're always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people's skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.Benefits
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy additional days of annual leave up to a total of 30 days
Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Friday socials - Wine, beer and soft-drinks