ProLicht UK Ltd is part of the ProLicht Group. We produce, install and maintain Corporate Identity Signage all over the world. We need you to assist us in growing our UK business.
We offer an interesting and challenging field of activity with a high degree of independence, in an international, owner-managed company with a family-oriented corporate culture.
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we're compliant with all tax regulations.Main purpose of the job
- Manage the accounts of ProLicht UK
- Manage or assist in the payroll of the UK staff
- Organize the daily cashflow
- Assist where necessary with the Project Management work
Requirements: Skills & Experience Profile
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Handle monthly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Personal Profile: Behavioural competencies
- Experience as an Accountant
- Hands-on Experience with Sage Line 50+
- Advanced MS Excel skills including vlookups, sumif formulas and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Developed communication skills
- Lead by example by achieving objectives and consistently demonstrating the Company values
- Make sound and timely decisions, using technical knowledge and practical experience.
- Maintains high standards for quality and achievement in a changing environment and maintains focus to deliver results.