Role- Embedded / Electronics EngineerSalary- £35,000-50,000 per annum dependent on experienceType- PermanentLocation- South Wales
My client works within Electronic design / manufacturing , and they are looking to take on a Embedded / Electronics Engineer
, on a permanent basis, in the South WalesThe Embedded Electronics Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
The Embedded Electronics Engineer role will involve
- Degree Embedded Development / Electronic Engineering
- Experience with FPGA (VHDL/Verilog)
- Experience mentoring younger engineers.
- Electronics Design
- Pull product lifecycle.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders including clients and third party suppliers regarding specifications, changes and improvements
- Lead multiple complex technology solutions
- Managing multi-skilled teams (internal and external)
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.