Our client, a car dealership in the CM postcode area of Essex is currently looking to recruit a Car Finance Advisor to join their busy Sales Team. The basic salary on offer is £24k and it carries a very attractive OTE, plus a Company Car.
- Liaise with customers and Business Managers to determine customer needs and recommend the right loan products to help meet their goals
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the company's loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant
- Identify and recommend products that meet the customer needs and the company's lending guidelines
- Review active loan files to determine all required documentation is present and correct
- Utilise professional judgement to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the company
- Support and assist the operational manager, deputising in their absence
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Ensure timely payment for clients and dealers
- Answer customer questions about the loan process, taking care of customer complaints by addressing them
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned by management.
- You MUST have experience within the motor finance sector, finance brokerage, banking or car dealership. This is essential
- You MUST be SAF Accredited
- You MUST have experience of proposals for loan decisions on a daily basis through a variety of means including credit scoring, credit history, affordability analysis
- You MUST have significant experience of administering or delivering a customer centerd product or service
- You MUST have expert experience of working with finance systems and Microsoft packages, especially excel
- You MUST have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Hours: 45hrs per week (9am to 6pm) Monday to Friday, 1 x 3 Saturdays (9am to 6pm) If you would like to hear more about this role and others within the Motor Trade, please submit your CV to ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.