Goldhawk Associates are working exclusively with a business based on the out skirts of Gravesend who area looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their business on a permanent basis. The successful Purchase Ledger clerk will work within a small finance department. You will be reporting into the Head of Finance & the main duties will include matching batching and coding invoices, reconciling supplier statements, processing employee expenses, assisting with payment processing and resolving supplier queries.
Duties will include:
- High volume processing of invoices and credit notes.
- Reconciling statement and requesting missing invoices/credit notes.
- Updating the purchase ledger by allocating direct debits correctly.
- Inputting daily bank transactions into the ledger
- Producing weekly creditors report for payment.
Our Client is looking for someone with strong Purchase Ledger knowledge who has an eye for detail and can see queries through to completion with efficiency. You will be a team player and have a professional attitude and strong communication skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.