Our client is a successful Insurance Broker with offices across the UK and due to changes in the business an exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional and client focused Claims Account Handler to join their claims Management team and handle the full claims process from cradle to grave of their commercial/public sector clients, in their Essex based office which is located near main line train stations and bus stations.
Reporting to the head of department paying up to £30,000 plus bonus your duties will include
You will be the first point of call for the client and work closely with the Loss Adjusters, dealing with contractors, coordinating claim settlements, generating reports, coordinating repairs, and progressing the claims. For this, you must have excellent attention to detail, be super organised and have strong background in customer service.As a Claims Handler, you will be required to complete the following tasks:
What they are looking
- Handle property claims from a variety of insurers in a manner that supports a fast and fair settlement for the claimant
- Provide sound advice and keeping the claimant informed though the process
- Investigate issues or problems within in the process and identify solutions
- Handling damage claims where we underwrite policies.
- Provide solutions that are in the best interests of this and future claims
- Liaising with Insurers, brokers, loss adjuster as well as leaseholders and other interested parties
- Ensure claims are dealt with efficiently for our clients.
- Processing all claims advices, claims and billings within the companies KPI's
- Working closely with brokers to obtain new quotes for potential new clients that contact us via our company website.
- Resolve any queries between customer and broker
- Experience dealing with property claims
- Good problem-solving skills
- Great communicator, written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills inc influence and negotiation
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple IT systems
Should you be looking to join a leading business and have experience within commercial property/tenant claims then please apply or send an up-to-date CV to