Clinical Team Manager
To provide effective administrative support to the ward clinical teams.
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Temporary: Expected to last until the end of March 2021 with a possible extension
Pay Rates: £21.70 - £25 per hour paye plus holiday or £25 to £29 per hour umbrella
Duties and responsibilities
* To take overall clinical management responsibility for all aspects of service delivery and operational matters for the Adult Eating Disorder (AED) Service
* To be an integral member of the service' leadership Team and to ensure consistent, effective Terms of reference are developed to support the wider service delivery and development.
* Promoting collaborative working with the Leadership team and wider team to provide an evidence based, high quality, responsive and safe service that meets the needs of the client group across Oxfordshire.
* Work towards a culture where services are seamlessly integrated and/or work collaboratively to promote the best patient experience.
* Implement and monitor arrangements for partnership working across key pathways.
* To assist with the transformation and development of services, leading on agreed projects.
* To develop robust interagency relationships with all key partner agencies, internal and external, including, CAMHS, AMHT, Secondary Health Care and Primary Health Care Networks, supporting the development of integrated care pathways and locality working.
* To ensure the patient' views are included in Service Developments, and implement structures to incorporate users at all levels, promoting a culture of participation ad co-production within the service.
* To take operational responsibility for the Multi-Disciplinary Team. This includes monitoring and managing workloads, caseload management, job planning, management supervision, authorising leave and expenses and implementing systems to ensure safe, effective working of the service.
* To be responsible for the co-ordination and management of the team in providing a safe, effective and therapeutic clinical team ensuring the provision and delivery of high-quality, evidence based, treatment pathways.
* To be responsible for up to date risk plans for the Service and highlighting any new risks to the Service Manager as appropriate.
* To have responsibility for financial management of the Team expenditure as delegated, maintaining the budget within the guidelines of the designated Accountant.
* To be responsible for ensuring effective administration systems are in place, implementing processes between clinical and admin staff that ensure smooth and accurate electronic patient records, correspondence, complaints, and data reports as required.
* To deploy staff to meet demand and to address any variance in demand across the Service or short-term deficiencies in cover, considering skill mix and experience as appropriate.
* To work in partnership with Key agencies across the County and Nationally to ensure strong and active relationships and promoting Service developments and shared outcomes for people with an Eating Disorder.
* To support the development of integrated care pathways across a range of services internally and externally, e.g Acute services, Primary Health Care, Secondary Health Care, Provider Collaborative, CAMHS, AMHT, Crisis & Home Treatment.
* To build robust strategic and operational relationships between the AMHT and CAMHS clinical Pathways and associated Community Teams and In-patient services.
Professional and Education / Training Skills
* Maintain an effective learning environment and actively promote teaching/supervision for all students from a range on placement in the Service.
* Keeps up to date with National legislation, evidence-based practice and have a good understanding of clinical treatment and practice of Eating Disorders.
* Follow professional guidelines and Codes of Practice as laid down by the Relevant Governing body.
Accounting & Budget Management
* To plan and manage the budget for services in a way which ensures that resources are optimised.
* To work closely with the Service Manager to determine properly costed service plans and to ensure the achievement through budgetary control.
* Responsibility for ensuring the relevant Service budgets are managed within the allocated resources.
* To be responsible for ensuring that all agreed standards and performance measures are met and that there is a constant drive for service improvement and risk reduction.
* To be responsible for working closely with clinicians and professionals and support staff within the service to audit outcomes and promote best practice