Shopify DeveloperBrighton£26,000-£30,000Responsibilities & Skills:
- Responsible for the development of Shopify client projects, themes, liquid programming language and corresponding apps
- Design UX from brand guidelines of corresponding clients
- System integration and third-party app integrations
- Knowledgeable in SEO beneficial
- Developing and executing troubleshooting related to eCommerce issues and performing regular testing.
- Working alongside other teams such as SEO, Paid Media and Content teams.
- General experience building, launching and maintaining Shopify stores.
- Experience with, or knowledge of, Shopify themes and Liquid templating
- Experience with, or knowledge of, implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions advantageous.
- Experience with, or knowledge of, WordPress is beneficial.
- Experience with Google Search Console and other external tools
- Knowledge of Core Web Vitals and their impact to e-commerce stores and SEO
- Experience working with 3rd party services, APIs and Shopify apps.
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients and teams.
- Impeccable organizational skills and project management
- Minimum 1 year development experience required in e-commerce technologies.
The role is full time and based in either the Brighton or London offices. (Ideal location would be Brighton for proximity to the e-commerce team)
If you're interested in the role and want to see the full job description, please email with your CV.
Please note, all applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Maeve Kerr - KRG Creative