Technical Trainer (Electronics)Location:
Essex, SS14 3BNSalary
: Up to £35K, DOEContract:
Full or Part Time
At DVR we are committed to give the best possible service to our customers by continually investing in our people, service offering and equipment.
Inspired by three directors who have been with DVR since inception, our philosophy is simple: "Would we buy the end product?" If the answer to this is no, then we would not expect our customers to either.
At DVR we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Trainer to join our team!
This role would suit somebody seeking flexibility and could potentially be performed on a part time or full time basis.
The role of Technical Trainer at DVR has responsibility for designing, developing and delivering in-house training to staff on a range of electronics subject areas including the operation of our key machinery, manufacturing processes and inspection protocols.
The job holder will need to secure trainer accreditation from the IPC standards body. The job holder will also manage the roll out of an Operator Development Programme in order to support recruitment and progression of skills as the DVR business grows.Key Responsibilities
- Training and instructing staff on a range of electronics subject areas
- Delivering theoretical and practical classes and training sessions
- Management of training plans for each individual staff member to support progression
- Creation of training materials as required for each course
- Design and implementation of an apprenticeship scheme for DVR followed by day to day oversight and mentorship of learners
- Support to the Quality Department to audit key processes within the production area
- Solid electronics background with up to date knowledge
- Training / instructing experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal and an engaging presentation style
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to plan and manage own workload, adjusting priorities in line with production and regulatory requirements
- A proactive approach with strong initiative
- A current IPC qualification and experience of training to IPC standards (can be obtained after appointment if needed)
- ISO qualified auditor (training can be provided)
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance. No agencies please.
- On-site parking
- Company events
- Company pension