Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant - Small KS1/KS2 class
Location: L14 area area
A Primary School in the Liverpool area are looking for an strong SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis,starting when schools re-open
You will be supporting a small EYFS/KS1 SEN class within the Mainstream schools and will be support SEN pupils with various SEN .You will work another Teaching Assistants in the class. You will be implementing the children Education Health care plan and support their child with their development and learning
The post is full-time, 8.30am-15.30pm
You will work closely with other experienced TA's and Teacher n the class .As a team, you will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
* You will be a SEN Teaching Assistant supporting in a small SEN class in the primary school
* As a SEN teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting SEN pupils in groups and on a 1-2-1 basis
* As the SEN teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
Required Skills & Experience:
* You must have previous experience supporting SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or worked in a SEN class
* SEN experience including ASD knowledge or experience supporting pupils with complex needs wiythin a primary/SEN/nursery setting or youth work/social care setting
* Previous experience supporting SEN children within the last 12 - 18 months
* If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on (phone number removed) or email ;at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below