IT Cyber Security Architect
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
IT Cyber Security Architect
To £70,000 + benefits
About Studio Retail:
Based in the north west of England, 20 miles north of Manchester, we provide a personal shopping service to over 2 million customers each year through our mobile App and the Studio & Ace websites.
Our expansive product range consists of over 60,000 products ranging from branded clothing & footwear, electrical products, household items, to gifts and greeting cards.
We employ over 1500 colleagues in a wide variety of roles, many of whom have seen their careers grow with us. We're currently undertaking a digital transformation program to deliver the best service to our customers and our colleagues and cement our position as the leading online value retailer in the UK.
About the Opportunity
At Studio Retail, we are going through a significant transformation to meet our customers' needs and our IT and Change departments play a key role in achieving business objectives.
We're in the 2nd year of a 4-year journey and as a part of this the Studio is transforming our entire end to end IT systems. As part of the development and expansion of our IT department, we now have a new opportunity for an IT Cyber Security Architect
Reporting to the Cyber Security Manager, our IT Cyber Security Architect will design, develop and maintain a robust cyber security architecture, recommending appropriate security controls and requirements in support of business objectives; ensuring that security controls are appropriate and documented, and supporting the project delivery portfolio through ensuring that new technology is designed and delivered in line with security and compliance standards.
* Development, design, and documentation of cyber security architecture standards, artefacts, and best practice; including target architectures, principles, and non-functional requirements
* Represent Cyber Security at the Technical Design Authority forum; providing subject matter expertise working closely with the wider architecture team, project managers and product owners to ensure the project delivery portfolio aligns with business, security, and compliance objectives.
* Review and evaluate existing security tools and solutions, identifying and recommending areas for improvement, opportunities to reduce technical risk, and ensuring controls and solutions maintain best-fit to SRL's requirements
* Conduct and document technical risk assessments and threat modelling to support the identification and design of technical controls.
* Adhering to IT governance, controls, methodologies and compliance standards and expectations
* Being an ambassador for cyber security matters - inspiring, influencing, and supporting colleagues to adopt, execute, and embed security principles.
Who are we looking for?
* Experience working across multiple projects and managing workload accordingly in conjunction with Project Managers.
* Security architecture experience, preferably with knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and knowledge across all architecture domains.
* Expert knowledge of IT/Information/Cyber security standards, frameworks and architectural patterns. (ISO27001, NIST, CIS, PCI DSS, etc.)
* Communication and negotiation skills - Able to effectively translate and communicate security controls, concepts, and risk implications to both technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels. Responds well to challenge and is able to adapt to stakeholder reactions to negotiate to a consensus.
* Secure systems design - Able to design and review system architectures through the application of security knowledge, patterns and principles; applying an innovative approach to overcome complex challenges.
* Broad knowledge of the security product market and toolsets (SIEM, PAM, MDM, Vulnerability Management, Antimalware, etc.)
* Security / architecture qualifications highly desirable; e.g. CISSP/CISM, TOGAF / SABSA or similar
Why Studio Retail Limited?
Studio Retail Limited is a growing business with a developing IT team. This is a great time to join us and be part of our evolution and transformation. We have a lot of experienced colleagues who will tell you they love working here because of the people and the opportunities to develop. We have a fast-paced environment and our offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
We offer a great benefits package including flexible working hours and free parking, and would love to hear from you if you think we could be the right company for you to 'express yourself' and love your job