Location: Basildon, Essex, SS14
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
At DVR we are committed to give the best possible service to our customers by continually investing in our people, service offering and equipment.
Inspired by three directors who have been with DVR since inception, our philosophy is simple: "Would we buy the end product?" If the answer to this is no, then we would not expect our customers to either.
At DVR we have an exciting opportunity for a Production Engineer to join our team!
As a Production Engineer you will be responsible for supporting various departments within DVR to aid with the efficient production of electronic assemblies.
Production Engineer: Key Responsibilities
* Work with production and other members of the engineering team on improving assembly processes
* Creation and sign off of production assembly documents
* Creation of jigs and fixtures to aid assembly in production
* Maintenance of document control on the production floor
* Ensure customer data is controlled and processed in line with the ECN, permit and concession processes
* Communicate with customers to resolve any build issues
* Implement equipment control calibration and labelling processes
* Support production with machine breakdowns
* Design and print production labels
* Investigate and answer production queries
* Identify unlabelled or free issue parts for stores
* Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements
Production Engineer: About You
* Commercial awareness
* The ability to work well under pressure
* Problem solving skills
* Excellent teamworking skills
* Relevant technical knowledge
* Excellent IT skills
* Good Communication skills
* Analytical skills
* A relevant engineering degree or equivalent qualification
* 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar role
* A minimum of HNC/HND in a relevant discipline
* A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Production Engineer in a dynamic manufacturing environment
* On-site parking
* Company events
* Company pension
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please