Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Engineer
Location: Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: Attractive packages
Hours: 37 hours per week, with possible overtime
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Sonovision are a multi-award-winning agency who provide a full range of Technical Publications, Graphic Design, Marketing support, interactive Training Packages and E-Learning solutions to multi-national companies world-wide.
We develop digital offline and online documentation, together with Computer Based and AR/VR Training. Working to industry specific standards such as S1000D, ATA, JSP, DSAT and DITA, for the; Commercial, Defence, Energy, Aerospace and Rail sectors.
Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Engineer - The Role:
The role will be producing ILS reports/studies for a Defence client.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
The role would suit an individual who is educated to HNC/HND/Degree level in an engineering discipline or has broad practical and theoretical engineering experience. Knowledge of Through Life Support is considered essential and the candidate will need to demonstrate experience of working on ILS activities in relation to; reliability, availability, maintainability, supportability, maintenance task analysis, maintenance planning, logistics support analysis and obsolescence management.
The successful applicant will be responsible for producing and managing ILS work packages for a defence customer.
Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Engineer- The right candidate will have the following skills and background:
* Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience within an ILS environment.
* Good understanding of engineering data in a variety of formats from Engineering drawings to Design Reports
* Adequate competency using different software packages for planning/reporting purposes
* Able to produce monthly reports and attend customers meetings
* A pro-active thinker that can provide potential solutions
* Ability to track production of tasks from conception to completion
* Drive and enthusiasm to achieve customer quality criteria
* Ability to work to deadlines and adhere to schedules
* Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
* Current SC Clearance an advantage
Please note, candidates must successfully undergo UK Security Vetting before they can be appointed.
The level of security needed is Security Check (SC)
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please